- —Pili debuted on international NFT platform Veve, becoming the first Asian franchise to do so.
- —Renowned Eight Tone Genius, One-Person Voice Dubbing Master—Mr. Huang Wen-tze passed away on June 12, at the age of 66.
- —DEMIGOD: The Legend Begins won the 24th Taipei Film Festival Awards for Best Animation, Outstanding Artistic Contribution (Huang Wen-tze — Voice Acting), and Best Makeup & Costume Design, as well as Taipei Film Festival's Non-Competition Press Award, and LINE Today Audience Film Poster Choice in external competition. On the international stage, in addition to being selected for the 26th Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival, DEMIGOD: The Legend Begins won the Audience Award for Best Asian Film at Neuchâtel International Fantastic Film Festival (NIFFF), taking Asia and Europe by storm.
- —Returning after a decade, Pili Puppetry New Year Special "2021 Pili Superstars Niu Zhuan Qian Qun" kicked off the year with an all out program that pitched red and white teams of Pili superstars against each other in an exhilarating variety show style competition.
- —From Pili War of Demonic Stratagems episode 7 onwards, Master Huang Wen-tze officially passed the torch of traditional voice dubbing to new team of voice actors after long extensive training, and would continue to work on nurturing the new generation of voice actors to breathe new vigor into glove puppetry.
- —The world's first glove puppetry entertainment platform PILI App was officially launched. Offering more than 30 years worth of old and new Pili Puppetry series, music streaming, and interactive community functions, it was one of the Top Ten Most Popular Apps of 2020 on Google Play Store.
- —New enterprise brand identiy was officially revealed, with "Keep on Rolling" as Pili's brand essence, the new logo was inspired by traditional theater and the flashes of swords and blades in wuxia battles; the upper fan-shaped theater signifies that the performance of sages and warriors is about to begin; PILI is written in English below, symbolizing the determination to connect internationally, in line with Pili Puppetry's spirit to keep creating and spreading glove puppetry culture around the world.
- —“Pili Fantasy: War of Dragons” was successfully launched on the largest streaming media platform in the world – Netflix. It is released bilingually in both the Minnan dialect and Mandarin Chinese and was broadcast in more than 190 countries and regions worldwide with subtitles in many different languages. About 145 million Netflix members can watch the show simultaneously globally. It allows quality Taiwan programs to be seen on the international stage.
- —April 29 Pili Puppet Theater successfully challenged the Guinness World Record for the “Longest Puppet TV Show, opening a new chapter for the creative cultural industry and drama history of Taiwan.
- —April 30 It was the 30th anniversary of Su Huan-jen. Pili International Multimedia Co. Ltd. exceled and was award the honor of the third Presidential Innovation Award with the achievements of “The inheritor and pioneer of Taiwan’s puppet show art, the legacy of Taiwan’s creative culture and landmark of the innovation of classics.”
- —Thunderbolt Fantasy: Sword Travels in the East was adapted into stage musical by the Takarazuka Revue Troupe, and was performed in Taiwan during the Third Takarazuka Taiwan Tour. Before the tour in Taiwan, the play was first performed in Umeda Arts Theater in Osaka and Nippon Seinenkan in Tokyo.
- —The 2017 Taiwan Lantern Festival was launched in Yulin County for the first time in 28 years. Yulin is the home of glove puppetry, and the "Spring and Autumn Puppet Theater" Lantern Area was the Lantern Festival's most brilliant and regionally distinctive display, a one and only large scale glove puppetry audiovisual extravaganza that brought a different lantern festival experience to visitors through its original performance style.
- —With original concept, screenplay, and supervision by acclaimed Japanese writer Gen Urobuchi, and production by leader of Taiwanese glove puppetry Pili International Multimedia, Thunderbolt Fantasy: The Sword of Life and Death was released on the big screen on December 8, 2017.
- —For the first time for both sides, Pili International Multimedia Co., Ltd. has worked in collaboration with the well-known screenwriter in Japanese anime industry—“Urobuchi Gen” from Nitroplus to present a new fantasy martial art puppet drama “Thunderbolt Fantasy Tourikenyuuki.”
- —In 2015, the globally first ever real 3D animated puppet epic movie “The ARTI: Enigma of the Ancient Lop” was officially released in the cinema.
- —Pili International Multimedia is poised to go public on October, 2014.
- —Pili International Multimedia was honored with the "Cultural & Creative Award" and was invited to participate in the "2012 Taiwan International Cultural & Creative Industry Expo".
- —Pili International Multimedia Chairman Chris Huang was honored as the most valuable managerial personnel of 2011 in the "Giving New Life to Tradition" category.
- —Pili International Multimedia received the honor of "Top 100 Taiwan Brands" in the cultural & creative service category.
- —The puppetmaster and a notational treasure, Mr.Huang Hai-dai died on February 11, 2007.
- —In 2005, the series "The Nine Dragon Throne" won the Golden Bell Award for the Best Director.
- —The original " Da Chih Entertainment Co., Ltd." was changed to "Pili International Multimedia Co., Ltd."
- —First puppet show movie "Legend of the Sacred Stone" was released. Integrating traditional art and digital 3D animation, the film made the record of 100 million NTD in the box office. In addition, a Taiwanese film subsidized by the Government Information Office as No. 1 Box office movie.
- —Pili performed "The Mysteries of the Wolf City" at the National Opera House, whose tickets were all sold out. It made the record for the puppet show to be performed in the National Opera House.